You will first need to enable "Track Time on Equipment" by going to Company Settings>>Time Keeping from your computer. Once Equipment has been activated, you are ready to begin adding them to your account.
Manually Add Your Equipment
- From your Main Menu, go to Equipment
- Once you're on the equipment site, select the + icon on the top left of the map
- Select the Type and Category and select "Next"
- Name the equipment and select the Make, Model and Year
- You can leave the "Manually Track Hours" option turned on if you'd like. Each time employees are done using the equipment, they'll have the opportunity of updating the hour meter for the piece of equipment.
- Select "Save"
- You can upload a photo for each piece of equipment that you add by clicking on the box at the top of the window or dragging the photo to the selected area in the box.
- Can't find the equipment you're looking for, select the "Can't find it?" link in blue next to one of the three fields (Make, Model & Year) We will add the equipment to the list manually from our backend and inform you once we do.
With any further Questions or Comments, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Team.
For Live Chat, click on the chat icon on the lower right of this screen.
Prefer speaking to us? We'd love to hear your voice! Give us a call at 855-287-9287