busybusy has released the new equipment tracking feature. Just as you are tracking the man hours for your team on the busybusy time tracking app, you can now add your heavy equipment. Your employees can track the hours spent on each equipment by clocking into them by project.
The way it works is simple. Once you turn on the equipment feature in your company settings & add your equipment to busybusy, your employees will be able to select a piece of equipment when clocking in. They don't need to download the equipment app to clock into a piece of equipment. The busybusy equipment app is more for management purposes.
With the equipment app, you will have access to these features:
- See a list of all your heavy equipment
- See where each of your equipment is (using employees GPS to pin equipment's location)
- See what projects they are in
- View current & past cost codes
- View current & past equipment operators
- Add & edit Equipments to your list (doesn't matter if you have a mixed fleet)
- Quickly get driving directions to your equipment's location
Connect your existing Visionlink account and get additional features from the app like:
- View all equipment assets on a map with their GPS (using the exact location of your machines via Visionlink)
- View equipment fuel levels
- View equipment hours
- Associate labor costs with time on equipment
The busybusy Equipment App takes your jobsite intelligence to the next level. It gives you access to essential information about your heavy equipment. Turn on equipment and raise your jobsite's IQ.
Read more about our Equipment App